Since 1981, our jewelry store in Dayton, OH, has been committed to providing the best services and expert advice that customers expect and deserve. TG Precious Metals & Diamonds
feature a wide array of jewelry pieces for sale, from engagement and wedding rings to pendants and watches, so you're sure to find exactly what you're searching for. Additionally, all of our jewelry is made from the finest metals and stones in order to ensure that our clients are given nothing less than the best. Our goal is to help people create special moments in their lives, whether you're searching for something to add to your collection or you need to find the perfect gift for a loved one, you can count on TG Precious Metals & Diamonds
to help you every step of the way.
With more than 30 years of experience, it's safe to say that our jeweler truly knows the ins and outs of the industry. Along with quality products, you can count on our store for all of your jewelry appraisal and repair needs. Whether your diamond has fallen out of its setting or your watch band has suddenly snapped, no job is ever too big or too small for our team to handle.
Are you searching for a gold and silver or diamond buyer in the area? Or maybe you have old estate jewelry that you no longer wear or want? We'd be more than happy to help. Bring your old or broken pieces to us and we'll give you cash in return. We'll even accept remnants of stones and diamonds in order to turn them into beautiful custom jewelry pieces!
It's a Great Time To Cash In Gold Bullion!
From custom jewelry making to repair service, we're the premier choice for all of your jewelry needs.
- Buy & sell - coins, gold/silver jewelry (bracelets, engagement & wedding rings, necklaces, etc.), silver bars, and more
- Appraisals - Gemological Institute of America (GIA) certified team. Diamond certification available
- Custom rings & casting - designs based on your wants and needs. Casting is used with your old gold or ours. We welcome trade-ins
- Jewelry mounting - affordable design and production. Can start from scratch or re-design an existing piece
- Repairs - chain soldering, ring sizing, stone setting, etc.
- Replacement - we can repair damaged jewelry or recreate lost pieces with our large stock of loose diamonds and colored stones.
For a premier jewelry store in Dayton, call (937) 236-7462 and let us help you today.